Friday, March 18, 2011

Shiny

So I'm gonna try something different lol. I call it Shiny :)


There's nothing more exciting
getting that brand new friend
with that shiny new friend smile
and that great new friend smell

you meet and wonder why your paths have taken so long to cross

you love everything I love
you're perfect

is that a text
a brand new notification
could it be
are you really down the street

can we be friends forever
i'm pretty sure it's destiny
we can laugh, and sing
we'll have our very own inside jokes

lets hang out
doing nothing means everything with you
i'm excited!
you're coming over!

but wait.....
you're just like everyone else?
we're not gonna be friends forever are we......

into the box you go
it's where i keep all my other friends
they were shiny once too I promise

don't worry
i'll come back for you one day
I just gotta go grow up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment